WOODROW WILSON, M.D.
- Under graduate: University of Michigan
- Medical School: University of New Mexico
- Internship: St. Vincent's Hospital NY,NY
- Residency: NY Medical College
- Board Certified Emergency Medicine
- I collect Native American artifacts.
- I enjoy cycling on the roads and spend a great deal of time during the winter snow skiing in Colorado where my daughter lives.
- I founded the San Francisco Marathon clinic and participated in many marathons.
- I am very happy to be affiliated with Marque. Our state-of-the-art urgent care centers and our terrific staff create a setting that allows me to practice the best urgent care medicine.