WALID FARAJ, D.O.
- Board Certification: Family Practice
- Undergraduate: University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, New Mexico 1997
- Medical School: Western University of Health Sciences 2002
- Internship: Garden City Hospital, Garden City, Michigan 2003
- Residency: Garden City Hospital, Garden City, Michigan 2005
My specialty is Integrative Functional Medicine because it enables me to utilize multiple modalities to help find the root cause of the problem, and promotes more interdisciplinary treatment options for patients.
- I enjoy yoga, especially practicing the Headstand (Shirshasana).
- I was born in Venezuela.
- I speak Spanish and Arabic.
- I root for the Padres and Chargers.
- I am trilingual and enjoy intermittent fasting with Bulletproof Coffee almost everyday.
"I love working at Marque because of the beautiful facilities, and above all, the staff."