Virtual Visit Instructions & Troubleshooting
Marque Virtual Visits are a way to get medical care with a video call. You can start one from the comfort of your home – or whenever you happen to be – on a mobile device, tablet or computer. These video visits, which are powered by Zoom, are private and secure.
Before your visit, you will want to get your mobile device, tablet or computer set up with the technology you will need to see and hear the provider you’ll see. When it is time for your Marque Video Visit, the provider will evaluate your symptoms and tell you what to do next, so you can get back to being you.
Step 1: Download and test the Zoom desktop app
For those who have never downloaded the Zoom desktop app:
1. Go to https://zoom.us/test.
2. Click Join on the Join Meeting Test page.
3. If the Zoom desktop app doesn’t automatically install, click download & run Zoom in the pop-up window. Follow the prompts to complete installation.
For additional help, watch our videos:
See Zoom’s site for more information on testing your audio and video.
Step 2: Look for an Email from a Marque Team Member to Begin Visit
The email with the Zoom meeting link should come right before your visit with a Marque provider.
1. Click the link that we sent you
2. The link should automatically open Zoom app. Follow the prompts to open Zoom and wait for the provider to appear.
3. Once you are done with the meeting with the provider, select Leave Meeting.
Note: Please disable pop-up blockers to ensure your video visit runs smoothly.
Select your browser to get help on how to do this:
If you experience any issues with Zoom during your video visit, the Zoom help center is a good place to start with troubleshooting your issue. Here are some resources for commonly asked questions:
If you need help, contact our support team at 949-617-3995 or shoot us a text at 949-390-5202.