Cardiovascular Screening


Marque Medical's Comprehensive Heart Screening

Take control of your risk now

If you or someone in your family has a history of at least one of the following, you should talk to your doctor today:
  • high cholesterol
  • stroke
  • diabetes
  • heart attack
  • hypertension
Discover Your Hidden Health Risks

You could be at risk for serious health problems such as heart failure, type 2 diabetes, and stroke. The Marque SmartBeat screening helps your doctor identify and mitigate health problems, which may reduce your risk of experiencing a life-threatening event.

Marque SmartBeat is a unique screening program that reveals significant information for optimal health. Similar type screenings could cost thousands of dollars and may not be covered by your insurance. Marque SmartBeat is a preventive screening which is covered by most insurance plans.


SmartBeat Sample Report

SMARTBEAT RESULTS Patient: Sample Patient
Date of appointment: 5/8/17 Physician/Clinic: Sample Clinic
DOB: 4/19/65 Age: 52
Your Overall Wellness Score Your Diabetes Risk Your Stroke Risk Your Heart Failure Risk
64% 15% 50% 60%
This is your chance of developing Type 2 Diabetes in the next 8 years. 35% is the highest risk, or indicates a current condition. This is your chance of experiencing a stroke in the next 10 years. 65% is the highest risk. This is your chance of experiencing heart failure in the next 4 years. 60% is the highest risk.
Metabolic Syndrome: NO If you have Metabolic Syndrome, you're at a higher risk for cardiovascular disease, diabetes, stroke, and other diseases.

Family History

Both the risk factors for heart disease are strongly linked to family history.


These images can potentially reveal plaques or blockages in the carotid arteries which could help physicians spot heart disease.

Retina Scanner

A method to measure arteriolar-to-venous ration which determines vessel diameter that leads to hypertension.

Blood Work

your blood offers many clues about your heart health such as high levels of bad cholesterol and CRP, a protein in your liver which is a sign of inflammation in the body.


Body mass index, blood pressure, and blood sugar, all contribute to your overall heart health.

SmartBeat Results

The screening gives you an overall wellness score including your chance of developing diabetes, stroke, and heart failure risks over the next several years.