- May 24 from 2-8 pm
- May 30 from 2-8 pm
We will have additional physicians and staff on-site those days dedicated to getting you in and out fast. Please be
on time for your appointment at our Newport location. If you need to cancel please let us know up to one day prior.
For those who cannot make the above dates and want to walk-in, we are open:
- Monday - Friday Hours: 8 am to 8 pm
- Weekend Hours: 9 am to 5 pm
- Download, fill out and bring in your UNI PRE-PARTICIPATION SPORTS SCREENING EVALUATION
- Bring in your parent consent form (if not accompanied by parent).
- Schedule your appointment here.Under reason, select ‘School Physical,' under provider, select ‘University Sports Physical’. Then the appropriate dates and times will show.
- Echocardiogram (ECHO): Creates a picture of your heart using ultrasound
- Electrocardiogram (EKG): Shows if the rhythm of your heartbeat is normal
- Pulse Oxygen Analysis: Use to measure the oxygen in the blood
- Lung Function Testing: Help diagnose COPD, asthma or indicates lung disease
Please click here to learn more for facts about SCA and a sample SmartBeat Sport Result Report.