- Tuesday, May 21 from 2-8 pm
- Thursday, May 23 from 2-8 pm
- Tuesday, May 28 from 2-8 pm
- Thursday, May 30 from 2-8 pm
- Tuesday, June 4 from 2-8 pm
- Thursday, June 13 from 2-8 pm
We will have additional physicians and staff on-site those days dedicated to getting you in and out fast. Please be
on time for your appointment at our Mission Viejo location. If you need to cancel please let us know up to one day prior.
For those who cannot make the above dates and want to walk-in, we are open:
Monday - Saturday Hours: 7 am to 8 pm
Sunday Hours: 8 am to 6 pm
- Download, fill out and bring in your MVHS PRE-PARTICIPATION SPORTS SCREENING EVALUATION
- Bring in your parent consent form (if not accompanied by parent).
- Schedule your appointment here. Under reason, select ‘School Physical,' under provider, select ‘MVHS Sports Physical’. Then the appropriate dates and times will show.
- Echocardiogram (ECHO): Creates a picture of your heart using ultrasound
- Electrocardiogram (EKG): Shows if the rhythm of your heartbeat is normal
- Pulse Oxygen Analysis: Use to measure the oxygen in the blood
- Lung Function Testing: Help diagnose COPD, asthma or indicates lung disease
Early detection saves lives! We can do a SmartBeat Sport screening right after your scheduled sports physical, it only takes 20 minutes and we’re offering it for only $99!
Learn more about about SCA and see a sample SmartBeat Sport Result Report.