Your Safety is Our Top Priority
It’s important to see a medical provider when you need one. Postponing care, especially during the COVID-19 crisis, could lead to even more visits later. At Marque, we’re taking steps to ensure the safest possible experience for both our patients and staff. We are following all CDC and company protocols so you can feel safe coming to any of our clinics.
These safety measures are in place at all 9+ Marque locations in Orange, San Diego and Riverside Counties:
- Extensive and rigorous cleaning protocols in waiting areas and all exam rooms.
- All staff are required to wear proper personal protective equipment (PPE) based upon CDC guidelines. This includes N95 masks, gloves, protective gowns and face shields as needed. All patients are required to wear face masks inside of all facilities. If you do not have a facemask, we will gladly provide one to you.
- We take the temperatures of all patients and visitors who come into our lobby. If anyone has active symptoms related to an upper respiratory infection or COVID, we do not let them inside and direct them to wait in their car for further instructions from our doctor.
- We have signage around our clinic to ensure proper social distancing is in order including chair spacing, and social distancing line markers on waiting room floors.
- We have hand sanitizer dispensers available to all patients in waiting and exam rooms.
- We offer contactless visits with our Virtual Care platform (to book your virtual appointment, click here).
- Patients can choose to wait in our clean lobby or in their car and we can text you when the doctor is ready to see you.
As always, we will continue to monitor CDC guidelines for the latest safety precaution measures and will implement any necessary updates to our safety protocols.
To find a Marque clinic location near you, please click here.