NATHAN KISKILA, M.D.
- Board Certification: Family Practice
- Undergraduate: University of California, Davis 1998
- Medical School: University Autonoma of Guadalajara
- 2003 Internship: NY Medical College
- Saint Vincent’s Hospital Midtown, 2005
- Residency: University of Louisville, 2009
- I rode a Harley Davidson motorcycle cross country from NYC to LA.
- I am Scuba certified.
- I lived in Mexico for four years and speak Spanish.
- I was an Eagle Scout.
- I find Marque a great place work because the patients are great and the staff really try hard to make it an excellent experience for everyone. It makes my job as a physician rewarding to know our team cares about patients the way I do.