MARK WADE, M.D.
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease
- College: University of California, Irvine 1976
- Medical School: Wake Forest School of Medicine 1981
- Internhip: University of California, Irvine 1982
- Residency: University of California, Irvine 1984
- Fellowship: Los Angeles County-University of Southern California 1987
- After a long career as an Invasive Cardiologist, I am keenly interested in preventive cardiovascular medicine.
- I was born in Orange County, and I grew up in Orange and Riverside Counties.
- I enjoy walking at the beach with my wife, and reading.
- We love to ski every winter.
- I have been a devoted Dodger fan since 1962. The very first major league baseball game I attended was a Sandy Koufax shutout.
“I love practicing medicine at Marque because we have a comprehensive team of providers and staff who are committed to, not only the highest quality of care, but truly our patients' entire experience with us."