LELAND WESSEL, M.D.
- Undergraduate: University of Pennsylvania, Majors in French and Biology, 1980
- Medical School: University of Pennsylvania, 1984<
- PGY-1: Internal Medicine, UCLA/St Mary Medical Center, 1985
- Residency: UCSD Family and Community Medicine, 1988
- Master’s in Public Health: San Diego, State University, 1987
- Board Certification: Preventive Medicine
Fun FactsI enjoy running, hiking, cooking, singing and travel. Spending time with my spouse and my two Scotties is my favorite way to relax. I find meditation helpful in getting me back to what really matters— the present moment! I enjoy urgent care practice as I get to care for patients of all ages and backgrounds who present with a wide variety of problems and concerns. In my years of practice I’ve come to learn that sometimes what’s as is important as any prescription I can write is offering an open ear and a kind word.