Great care starts with great medical professionals. At Marque Urgent Care, our medical providers and support staff provide compassionate care to our patients who need our help the most.
We work together to provide excellent care. This is one of the reasons why we were voted a Top Workplace by our employees for 5 years in a row. At Marque Urgent Care, we put our staff and patients at the center of everything we do. Our unique approach to healthcare is built on a foundation of caring for our community, our patients, and one another.
Marque is always looking for amazing talent to add to our growing team. We hold ourselves to the highest standard in providing exceptional quality care to our patients. Our patients expect excellence, and our team works together to ensure they receive it.
Since customer service is at the core of everything we do, the most important attribute you can bring is a great attitude. We welcome you to have a long career with us if you can bring a smile to work daily and always interact with others in a positive way.
- Current Medical Assistant (CMA) certification
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification (or must get one within 60 days of hire)
- Current CPR certification
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Availability for days, evenings, and some weekends
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen at time of hire
- IV Certified
- Experience with Occupational Medicine
Medical Assistant Responsibilities
- Greeting, checking-in and welcoming patients in
- Verifying insurance and answering phones at the front desk when needed
- Assisting physician with minor procedures
- Clinical skills should include vital signs, venipuncture, and medical administration
- Restocking supplies and cleaning exam room areas and instruments
Our team members enjoy the following benefits:
- Personal time off
- Health Insurance
Our expectations of all our team members is as follows:
- Interact with everyone with the highest levels of respect
- Continually ask, “What else can I do?”
- Strive to be above average and expect the same from other team members
- Foster a “what’s best for the group” mentality
- Be a solution creator instead of a problem generator
The ideal candidate has the following qualities:
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Reliable and accountable
- Committed to learning and growing
- Great follow through
- Self-starter and team player
- Customer service-oriented
- A See it. Own it. Solve it. Do it! Attitude.