FRANK YOUNG, M.D.
- Specialty: Family Medicine
- Undergraduate: Southwestern University
- Medical School: University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences 1975
- Internship: Methodist Hospital at Memphis, TN 1979
- A happy childhood growing up in Memphis exposed me to the guilty pleasures of pork barbecue, blues-rock music, and professional wrestling.
- David Gilmour, Angus Young, Eddie Van Halen, and Carlos Santana showed me how a guitar can cry and sing.
- I enjoy researching World War II subjects and collect model airplanes and ships.
- I enjoy listening to people as everybody has a fascinating story about themselves.<
"Over 30 years, many great changes have taken place in medicine involving quality of care and service. After working in several practices from a large Cigna staff model to individual clinics, I have found Marque to be the best place to work for and with the highest standard of innovative patient care."