DAVID G. PORZIO M.D., FACC
- Board Certification: Internal Medicine- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Undergraduate: California State University Long Beach, CA 1990
- Medical School: University of California, Irvine, CA 1994
- Internship: Harbor-UCLA/St. Mary Medical Center, CA 1995
- Residency: University of Massachusetts Medical Center, MA 1998
- Fellowship: University of Massachusetts Medical Center, MA 2001
- I make quilts.
- I make my own beer.
- I love camping and fishing and long distance hiking as well as snow skiing.
- I have competed in triathlons.
- I am a fervent community volunteer, I serve on the Little League Board, the Explorer Guides Board and my home owners association board.