Thank you for choosing Marque Medical for your COVID testing needs. We are here to help you navigate the testing options. We need your help in determining if your symptoms are COVID-19 related, and if now is the best time to get tested.
1. If you currently have symptoms of COVID-19 for more than 3 days, we advise to get either a rapid COVID-19 PCR or Antigen test with same-day results, or a PCR COVID-19 test that is sent to a third-party lab. If you want to use your health insurance to cover testing, you will need to ask for a COVID test that is sent to the lab. Lab-sent results are typically back within 2-5 days, depending on outside lab volume. We will call you with results when they come back from the lab.
2. If you have had close contact with a COVID-19 infected person, we recommend the following:
- If your exposure was less than 3 days ago:
Go home and quarantine until the virus can be accurately detected on a COVID-19 test, usually between 3-5 days after exposure. Testing too soon may lead to false negative test results regardless of the testing method, and may cause you to infect others.
- If symptoms develop, it’s recommended to get a COVID-19 test. Either a rapid PCR or rapid Antigen test, or a lab send-out PCR test.
- If you do not develop symptoms 3-5 days after an exposure, but you still want to make sure you are not infected, it is recommended to get a COVID test. Either a rapid PCR or rapid Antigen test, or a lab send-out PCR test.
- OR You may test now, though we recommend you repeat a test after 5 days of post-exposure for the most accurate results.
COVID-19 Related Visits for Symptoms or Known Exposure: Your deductible or copayment will be collected prior to your virtual visit. If your insurance company participates in cost-share waiving for COVID-19 related visits, you may request a reimbursement from your health insurance after your visit. If you are not experiencing symptoms or have known exposure, please note that elective COVID-19 testing will not be submitted to insurance.
Non-COVID Related Services: Applicable deductibles and copayments will also be collected before your visit. A request for payment will be sent by email and/or text message before your reservation time. Please have your payment information ready, as timely payment is required to hold your spot in line. For more information about your healthcare plan and benefits, please contact your insurance carrier in advance.
What We’re doing to Keep Our Staff and Patients Safe Inside Our Clinics
We are following all CDC and company protocols so you can feel safe coming to any of our Marque Urgent Care facilities.
- Temperature checks at our lobby front doors.
- We disinfect before and after every patient: everything is wiped down from equipment, exam room tables, countertops, etc.
- We have signage around our clinic to ensure proper social distancing is in order.
- Masks are required at all times inside the clinic for Marque staff and patients.
- Offering contactless virtual doctor visits (to book your appointment, click here).
- You can choose to wait in our clean lobby or your car and we can text you when our provider is ready to see you.
We are dedicated to our community and to the thousands of patients who have trusted us during this pandemic and for the past 10 years.
When you are in need of medical care, trust your local Marque Urgent Care. Our passion is your wellness.