COLLEEN KRAFT, M.D., FAAP
- Undergraduate school: Virginia Tech
- Medical School: Virginia Commonwealth University
- Internship and Residency: Virginia Commonwealth University
- Graduate school: Lindner College of Business at the University of Cincinnati, M.B.A. (May 2018)
- Board Certified in Pediatrics
Fun FactsAs the current President-Elect of the American Academy of Pediatrics, I enjoy traveling to meet and support our pediatricians both in the United States and around the globe. I spend a great deal of time in child advocacy activities, including work with the Maternal Child Health Bureau and the Centers for Disease Control. Marque Medical allows me to continue to work with children and families in a patient-centered community-based facilities that promote health and wellness. In my free time I enjoy playing guitar, cooking, and outdoor activities.